Finally, the time has come, the archive tool has recently arrived Twitter. Since today, the social media offer the possibility to download your entire Twitter Archive by following 7 easy steps.
- You must sign in to your Twitter Account. click on Settings, in the Account section, scroll down to the latest button before “Save Changes”. It says “Twitter Archive: Request your archive”.
- After clicking the button will display a message that an email will be sent when the archive is ready.
- A minute after, you will receive an email with the message following message. Press the Go Now Button.
- Twitter will send you to a page for downloading the archive in a zip file. The page tells you to be cautious with the information before sharing it.
- Download the zip file and unzipped it. The content of the folder will look like this.
- Press the index.html and let the file send you to a HTML page.
- Finally you will be sent to your Twitter Archive, a page you can review every tweet sent since your beginning in the social network. The information is divided by years and months, making it easier to see.