Singer and “The X Factor” younger judge, Demi Lovato stood up against gossip blogger Perez Hilton for his tweets related to Lindsay Lohan recent altercation.The twitter fight between both of them have been erased.
For those who have seen Perez Hilton Blog, it is well known that the gossip blogger way of saying things is fierce and outspoken. Vulgar and nosy according to many opinions. The latest subject on the showbiz table is Lindsay Lohan bar fight in a New York Bar. Obviously the blogger stated his opinion via Twitter, only this time singer Demi Lovato was there for Lohan defense.
Demi Lovato is a living example that rehabilitation works. The singer who after her breakup with singer Joe Jonas, entered a rehab center for anxiety, cutting, addictions and bulimia; is now part of one the most viewed reality on American television. The “Skyscraper” author met Lindsay Lohan at Kim Kardashian wedding in 2011. During the ceremony the singer was spotted talking with the actress about rehab and life changing. Even though Lovato is 4 years younger than Lohan, the singer made a good impression on the actress.
With this background of moral support, there is no doubt the singer was going on Lohan defense against Perez Hilton tweets. Here is the register of the tweets and replies.
- @PerezHilton: “Lindsay Is On Cocaine and Out Of Control, Says Michael Lohan!”
- @ddlovato: “@PerezHilton hey how about you just leave her alone? Instead of kicking someone while they are down?”
- @PerezHilton: “@ddlovato The media is not harming Lindsay. She is doing that to herself. She needs to take accountability before she will get better.”
- @ddlovato: “@PerezHilton The media don’t realize when you need to stop. This isn’t a headline for your readers. This is someone’s life.”
- @PerezHilton: “@ddlovato Do you really think Lindsay Lohan wants the media to not write about her? She needs attention and creates drama to get it.”
- @ddlovato: “@PerezHilton regardless, why does it need to become everyone’s business? If you believe someone needs help – help them.”
- @PerezHilton: “@ddlovato I have compassion for Lindsay, but I don’t feel sorry for her. There is a difference. Glad U are doing well!”
- @ddlovato: “@PerezHilton I know you’re doing your job. But I like reading your site for the funny, uplifting random videos of babies or animals better.”
They ended the fight in good terms. Even though Perez Hilton has become one the most influential and popular entertainment bloggers, Demi Lovato speaks from a spot she has been before. The drama Lindsay Lohan is currently living have brought her back to her own drama from which she has already grown.